Photography is my passion! I want to share it with you.
Have you ever wanted to learn photography? Is it a hobby of yours or are you going on a trip and want to take some amazing pictures? Are you looking to dive into photography as a career?
These workshops are for YOU! This page has everything you need to jump start your photography.
Right now we are about to launch Part 1: Photography Basics which includes the following:
- The relationship between light and photography
- The Big Three: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Composition and eliminating distractions from your photos
- White balance
When you book a workshop, here is what’s included!
- A comprehensive PDF going over everything stated above with photo examples.
- Access to the private Facebook group – Shutter Savvy, where you can post your photos, get feedback, ask questions and interact with other workshop members.
- 1 60 minute private session with Lauren where you actually go out and shoot and apply what you learned.
To purchase Part 1:
- Select which date and time work best for your one-on-one session with Lauren.
- Click on your selection and add it to your cart.
- Go through the checkout process.
- Once the checkout process is completed, you will receive an email with the link to download your PDF resource. You will then be added to Shutter Savvy on Facebook.
- You are all set and ready to take your photography to the next level!
Part 1: SOLD OUT!!
Part 2: Posing People & Composing Nature Shots // To be released in April.
Part 3: Basic Editing Skills // To be released in May.
Spots are limited.
Showing all 4 results